**SOLD OUT** COOKING CLUB! - Pasta Series, 4 Sessions - Tuesdays, May 2021
** May is SOLD OUT!! Check back soon for our next Cooking Club Announcement **
Welcome to our Homemade Cooking Club! You heard us right! Join our brand spankin' new Cooking Club and help us shape the future of Homemade. If you've been a fan of our virtual cooking events, you've seen our class sizes grow dramatically. While these huge events are totally awesome, we wanted to make room for some events where we can really get to know each other and see some familiar faces week after week.
This club will feature a smaller, more intimate group of home chefs lead by Head Chef of Homemade, Chef Joel Gamoran. We'll meet, virtually, every Tuesday in May @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET to make some epic dishes together. The group taps out at 50 people, so be quick to reserve your spot.
May is PASTA MONTH, so if you're a carb craver, this one is for you! We'll be makin' scratch pasta all month long. And, at the end of May, we would love to hear your thoughts about the club. This is a new thing we're trying and feedback from our members will be held in the highest regard.
For the month of May, Chef Joel has developed four incredible pasta dishes that can totally be customized to fit any dietary need. And you do not need a pasta machine, we're makin' all these scratch pastas by hand, you just need hands.
Sign up today for just $39.99 to secure your spot for all four events!
- Pappardelle with Quick Ragu: Tuesday, May 4 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET
- Orecchiette with Sausage and Broccoli: Tuesday, May 11 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET
- Ravioli with Ricotta and Sweet Peas: Tuesday, May 18 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET
- Pici with Tomato and Basil: Tuesday, May 25 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET
WHAT & WHEN:
- Zoom Log In: Provided in confirmation email, which you should receive approximately 30 minutes after registering. A reminder email with this info will be sent approximately 5 days ahead of the event - please make sure to check your spam if you can't find it!
- Get the Recipes: Recipes with ingredient list will be available one our website one week prior to the event, as well as sent to you in the five day reminder email. For any questions leading up to the event (substitutions, etc.), reach out to YourEvent@withHomemade.com. We'll put you in touch with the chef so you are ready to cook along in real time!
- Closed Captioning: Now available for all of our free cooking events! For more information, shoot us an email at YourEvent@withHomemade.com.