FREE - Best One Pan Chicken with Spring Veggies - April 21, 4pm PT / 7pm ET
You had us "One Pan!" Chef Joel is making his quick, fresh, best ever One Pan Chicken with Spring Veggies along with our buddies at SCANPAN. First he'll demo some mad knife skills. Then he'll be searing, deglazing, and roasting all in one pan. And what type of magical pan might this be, you ask? The mighty 10.25” Classic SCANPAN Skillet, or course! Sign up for this event and you could be the lucky winner of such a pan!
How to Enter:
- Sign up for the event.
- Opt in for both the Homemade and ScanPan newsletters (you'll love them!)
- Cook along, live, on-screen, the day of the event!
50 lucky home chefs will be selected at random to receive one of these awesome pans, from our friends at SCANPAN. On top of that, all attendees are invited to use a special coupon code after the event for 20% off any purchase at Global Cutlery or SCANPAN. How nice are they?! We'll see you there!
- When booking, select the number based on devices used, not how many people are watching
- **NOTE** This event may be recorded
- Zoom Log In + Ingredient List: Provided in confirmation email, which you should receive approximately 30 minutes after registering. A reminder email with this email will be sent approximately 5 days ahead of the event - please make sure to check your spam if you can't find it!
- Closed Captioning: Now available for all of our free cooking events!
SCANPAN CLASSIC is a timeless cookware line designed for everyday use in every home. Fry with or without oil in this durable 10.25” fry pan, compatible with gas and electric stove tops.
SCANPAN has developed the STRATANIUM nonstick system, which consists of 5 layers in which hard particles and wave-like layers interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer, resulting in a 50% more durable nonstick than the previous coating.STRATANIUM Benefits:
- PERFORMANCE: Nonstick that sears, braises and deglazes.
- HEALTHIER COOKING: Nonstick for healthier cooking with no oil. Safe and sustainable.
- DURABILITY: Nonstick that is dishwasher and metal-utensil safe. Lasts a lifetime.