Diabetes Friendly: Baked Vegetable Empanadas - October 25
EVENT DATE & TIME: Monday, October 25 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET
Good health starts in the kitchen. Join us to learn this delicious, diabetes friendly Baked Vegetable Empanada dish in a live, community based cooking class.
This recipe was inspired by the American Diabetes Association. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult a doctor, dietitian, or other professional healthcare providers before making changes to your diet. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare providers.
- When booking, select the number based on devices used, not how many people are watching.
- **NOTE** This event may be recorded.
- New Feature: Closed captioning is now available for all of our free cooking events! For more information, shoot us an email at support@withHomemade.com.
- Zoom LogIn + Ingredient List: Provided in confirmation email, which you should receive approximately 30 minutes after registering. A reminder email with these details will be sent approximately 5 days ahead of the event - please make sure to check your spam if you can't find it!
- Questions about the Recipe: For any questions leading up to the event (substitutions, etc.), reach out to Support@withHomemade.com. We'll put you in touch with the chef so you are ready to cook along in real time!