Prep Time: 10 minutes
Assembly Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients For Parfait:
- 4 Cups Plain Yogurt (could also use Greek yogurt)
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Fresh or Frozen Fruit, chopped if needed (if using frozen, thaw before making)
- 1 Cup Granola, Rice Cereal, Broken Graham Crackers, or Animal cookies
- Kosher Salt, to taste
Procedure For Parfait:
- In a large bowl mix together the yogurt, vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Place approximately 3 tablespoons of yogurt into 8 12 ounce cups. Layer in fruit and crunchy element.
- Repeat until you have three layers of yogurt. Top off with the crunchy element. Refrigerate until ready to eat.