No Bake Granola Bars
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: chill- 1 hour
- 1 ¾ Cups Old-Fashioned or Quick-Cooking Oats
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Cups Mix-Ins (Chefs’ Choice- combination of: Nuts, Seeds, Chocolate, Shredded Coconut or Dried Fruit)
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter, Almond Butter or Sunflower Butter
- ½ Cup Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Line a 9 inch square pan with parchment paper or lightly oiled aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, cinnamon, and salt.
- Roughly chop your chosen mix-ins as needed. They should be slightly smaller than bite sized to ensure that the bars will stay together. Add to the oats and mix.
- In a small mixing bowl stir together the peanut butter, honey (or maple syrup) and vanilla until completely combined.
- Pour the mixture over the oats and stir, stir, stir until all the ingredients are coated.
- Transfer to the square pan and, using your hands or the bottom of a glass, firmly press evenly into the pan.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour before cutting (or the freezer for 30 minutes).
These can be stored with a piece of parchment or wax paper between them, wrapped tightly, at room temperature for 3 days, in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.