Black and Blueberry Oat Crumble with Mascarpone Cream
Ingredients for Filling:
- 2 cups blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
Ingredients for Topping:
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 brown sugar or maple syrup
Ingredients for Cream:
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar or maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- Grab a 2 quart baking dish.
- Preheat you oven to 375⁰F.
- Toss together the filling ingredients directly in the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the topping ingredients and cover the top of the berries in the baking dish.
- Bake until bubbling, about 30 - 35 minutes.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the mascarpone and whip until medium peaks form.
- Add the vanilla, sweetener, and pinch of salt.
- Whip until stiff peaks form.