FREE - Summer Corn and Three Bean Vegetable Chili, with our Buddies at Habits of Waste - June 22, 4pm PT / 7pm ET
Join Chef Ryan and our buds over at Habits of Waste for this healthy, indulgent, delicious, plant-based meal that will satisfy even the most die-hard meat eaters. Habits of Waste founder, Sheila Moravati, will invite some special guests to the table to have a discussion about their #8 Meals Challenge and the study that inspired it. We'll also talk about their education app, which not only shows you how much carbon you can offset by choosing plant-based but also can help with meal planning and recipes. It's going to be a blast guys!
MENU: Summer Corn and Three Bean Vegetable Chili
EVENT DATE & TIME: Tuesday, June 22 @ 4m PT / 7pm ET
OPTIONAL DONATIONS: Click Here to Donate
ABOUT HABITS OF WASTE:
Habits of Waste is a program of the non-profit organization Crayon Collection. As social change makers, they believe in the power of the individual to make small changes within their daily lives to protect the planet and combat climate change. At Habits of Waste, their goal is to activate large numbers of people with accessible behavior changes to collectively have a greater impact than a few people doing it “perfectly.” They provide solutions, allowing individuals to live more eco-consciously without being overwhelmed or feeling as if they have failed. Click Here to Learn More.
Click Here to Donate to Habits of Waste
MORE COOKING EVENT DETAILS:
- When booking, select the number based on devices used, not how many people are watching.
- **NOTE** This event may be recorded.
- New Feature: Closed captioning is now available for all of our free cooking events! For more information, shoot us an email at YourEvent@withHomemade.com.
- Zoom Login + Ingredient List: Provided in confirmation email, which you should receive approximately 30 minutes after registering. A reminder email with this email will be sent approximately 5 days ahead of the event - please make sure to check your spam if you can't find it!
- Questions about the Recipe: For any questions leading up to the event (substitutions, etc.), reach out to YourEvent@withHomemade.com. We'll put you in touch with the chef so you are ready to cook along in real time!