Valentine's Day 2021, what are your plans?
This Valentine’s Day may look different from years past. Many of us are (sadly) foregoing the romantic dinner in a quaint little restaurant, the annual pub crawl with your pals, or favorite wine bar with your gals. That doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate this Valentine’s Day, we just have to celebrate differently this time!
If you’re looking for an intimate evening, book a private, live, virtual cooking event with one of our incredible Homemade Chefs. Maybe you’re in the mood to party with a bigger group, no prob, the more the merrier! Book your event, work with your Chef to plan your menu, and cook together in real time for a memorable Valentine’s experience.
If you REALLY want to party, check out our FREE, live, virtual, Valentine’s cooking events - there are several to choose from. We’re making:
- Mini Tahini Chocolate Cakes on 2/11 - The little sweet bombs will make your day! Oh, and, if you head over to our Instagram post and tag your Valentine (platonic or not), you’ll be entered to win groceries for this class. We’ll ship ‘em straight to your door (all entries must be completed by Thursday 1/21/21 @ 11:30am PST)!
- Tuscan Chicken and Roasted Fingerling Potatoes on 2/12 - Take a trip to Tuscany from the comfort of your own kitchen! No mask or airplane required.
- Caramelized Scallops with Prosecco Butter and Cauliflower Grits on 2/13 - What’s sexier than seared scallops. Nothing. No-thing.
- Homemade's Valentines Wine Night In with Meyer Lemon and Honey Lamb Chops and Tomato Braised White Beans on 2/14 - Ok, maybe grilled lamb chops are sexier than scallops. Couple lamb chops and a chat with a winemaker and you’ve got a match made in Heaven.
- Vanilla Bean Macarons 3 Ways on 2/14 - Because . . . making them just one way is no fun, our buddies at Breville said so, so we're stepping up our macaron game for Valentine's Day.
- Chicken Marsala with Wild Mushrooms on 2/18 - We see your inner wild child! Get in your kitchen with us and set it free!
Head over to withHomemade.com to check out all your Valentine’s options . . . and beyond. Join us for any (or all!) of these events! This Valentine’s Day may be less than traditional, but together we, you, and the people you love can make the most of it. We can’t wait to cook with you!